- People who don't say good morning back to you. (They should die.)
- Untrimmed nose hair.
- Women who wear pajama pants out to the store. (It. Is. Not. Cute.)
- People who use the merge lane as an 'ass-hole express' cheat lane.
- Runners who think it is okay to evacuate their nostrils on city sidewalks.
- Women who do not match their bra shape to their outfit shape. (seriously. wtf?)
- People who arrogantly summarize your they don't agree with by saying "so what I hear you saying is..."
- Untrimmed ear hair.
- Malbec wine.
- Slackass co-workers that only come in to the office to visit Starbuck's 6 times.
We started blogging a long time ago. Our work hours never aligned with recommended psychotherapists and we needed to get our thoughts out. We are great friends, total opposites and long-time housemates. This was a way to communicate. With each other. With strangers. With consumer marketers. With sub-par meteorologists. With distant friends who wanted to see pictures of stuff we were up to.
This is the place. Our bucket of thoughts to share. You are welcome.
(We realize that most of you are here for the dog pictures.)