So a few weeks ago I mentioned that some of the people who work with me .. well they dread interfacing with me.
I'm not wanting to have long talks in the hallway. I just expect people to make eye contact.
I have not peed in your workspace.
I have no bearing over your next promotion.
I have not stolen your lunch or hurt any of your relatives.
Look at me.
I am not smiling at you for some deceitful nor duplicitous reason.
I just occupy some of the same space... maybe deliver a passing smile.
These poor people. I wonder what the people who work with my mom do?
She is so much worse than me.
and she has the ability to kill technology on sight.
today is officially 'random thoughts day.'
If anyone has cool links to internet gems - send them to me for Friday's Lunch Forum. It's going to rock. We're going to be talking about the Audio On Note App. Or at least I will be.
Last FLF we looked at these:
1. Jetman (video)
2. The Other Kiva Lodge (advert)
3. Andre Michelle Sound Lab Project (web site)
4. Introducing Apple’s iBooks (video)
5. The Tutu Project (web site) and Tutu Project (facebook profile page) Huff Post Article
6. The Google Art project (web site)
7. Reasons why Corgi’s are Really Great (list/article)
8. This Week in Discovery News (video)
9. iPad Slim Case Cover (product)
10. Imagine: How Creativity Works by Jonah Lehrer (book)
11. This is Pinterest (social media tool)
or you can look at my Pintrest profile by clicking the bug in the right sidebar of this blog >>>